We ensure that economically and socially marginalized children and girls in particular, enroll and remain in schools within the world’s poorest countries. We put local communities on the front lines in identifying needs and meeting the highest standards of education. We also work in partnership with local and state governments to identify and bridge knowledge gaps.
Some of the ways we work with our local partners to increase access to quality education includes:
- Provision of Safe Drinking Water and Effective Sanitation and Hygiene Facilities.
- Provision of Books and educational supplies.
- School Feeding Programs.
- Construction and Rehabilitation of Classroom Blocks. Provision of School Furniture.
- Strengthening Local Communities Education Policy and Management.
- Provision of technical assistance to nongovernmental organisations and community based organisations.
We invite you to take a look at some of the ways that we’re helping poor children enroll and remain in schools.