Since 2009, we have been supporting local communities to improve access to basic health care for women and children, and in particular, to reduce the number of under-five deaths and maternal morbidity and mortality rates.
We Work with Local Partners to Improve the Health of Children and Women by:
- Increasing Access to Clean Water.
- Delivering of Effective Sanitation Through Latrines and Hygiene Education.
- Preventing and Providing Treatment for Malaria and other Communicable Diseases.
- Increasing Local Access to Health Care Professionals.
- Creating Awareness and Providing Support for HIV/AIDS Patients.
We invite you to take a look at some the ways that we’re helping to increase access to health care for vulnerable children and women.